I have finished proofing, and sent off the AA (Author’s Approval) manuscript for Cast in Fury. This is literally the last thing I have to do, pre-publication, for Cast in Fury, and it is now out of my hands until it shows up in stores (and in my front hall, in a box, which I will stub my toes on and trip over until I move it). So that’s done, or as done as I can make it.

I’ve tied up the two long arcs that started in Hidden City, on the way to Terafin.

I’m almost finished the optional project which I started in April.

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 483 other followers


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 483 other followers